Under the Bridges of Stockholm, The Classic Boat Tour
Photo Credit Due to Strömma Tours
“The complete sightseeing tour if you’re looking to see Stockholm from the water! Step on board and let us guide you to the most famous parts of the city. We’ll travel under fifteen bridges and pass through a lock that is connecting the Baltic Sea with Lake Mälaren. We will pass many of the city’s sights as we slide by the different parts of Stockholm. Outside the window you will see the inner city, the Old Town, the islands Södermalm, Lilla and Stora Essingen, the new area Hammarby Sjöstad and the green areas of Djurgården. This boat tour is a perfect sightseeing trip when visiting Stockholm. Get a feel for the islands making Stockholm such a beauty on water. A truly beautiful and memorable tour!” (Strömma Tours)
- The tour picks up from Stockholm Strömkajen, the dock across the street from the Grand Hotel Stockholm. The dock is approximately 15 minutes walk from the conference hotel.
- SEK 260 per person, which is about $30 USD (not included in Conference Registration).
How To Book:
- Follow this link: (http://www.stromma.se/en/stockholm/sightseeing/sightseeing-by-boat/under-the-bridges-of-stockholm/)
- Scroll down to the “Choose Date” section, and select June 8th, 2017.
- Select the number of Travelers.
- Select the tour time, “Departs 12:00, arrives 14:15” and click “Book”.
More Tour Opportunities
Visit http://www.visitstockholm.com/en/ for more tour and site seeing ideas.